velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Jerome Louvel" <jerome.lou...@noelios.com>
Subject [ANN] Restlet 1.1 released with improved Velocity extension
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:09:48 GMT

Hi all,

We've just released Restlet 1.1 with an updated extension for Velocity 1.5.
See full announce here:
http://blog.noelios.com/2008/10/28/restlet-110-released/

We use Velocity to generate dynamic representations sent by Restlet
applications, definitely a great fit for us:
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/13-restlet/28-restlet/71-restlet.html

In this version we managed to let the users create independent Velocity
representations/documents directly from another representation (based on a
file, a stream or any other source supported by Restlet). This provides nice
flexibility in some cases, something that we had already for our FreeMarker
extension.

Best regards,
Jérôme Louvel
--