velocity-user mailing list archives

From Mark Fenbers <Mark.Fenb...@noaa.gov>
Subject Velocity Logging
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:48:34 GMT
Velocity is working, but I seem to have no control over where Velocity
writes its log info.  I changed the "runtime.log" entry in the
velocity.properties file to be a custom filename, but it still writes to
"velocity.log" in the current directory.  It appears that the
velocity.properties file is not being read at all.  I put this file in
both, the current directory, and in another place I know is in the
classpath, but still, the file isn't being read -- or at least, the
runtime.log entry within it is being ignored.  I've spent more than 2
hours trying to hunt down info on what I might be doing wrong, but to no
avail.  I consider this posting as my last resort.

Can you please help me?

Mark