velocity-user mailing list archives

From Peter_F...@blm.gov
Subject Re: Cannot find templates
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 17:17:28 GMT
Don't you have to set webapp.resource.loader.path=/WEB-INF/? (I usually put
my templates in a JAR in WEB-INF/lib, which I find easier)

--Pete

Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote on 10/06/2008
11:12:02 AM:

> All,
>
> I'm using velocity 1.4 and velocity-tools 1.4 and we're upgrading to a
> new production box. I'm testing the application out and it looks like
> Velocity can't find any templates. :(
>
> Here's the exception:
>
> 2008-10-06 11:57:58,618 [TP-Processor1] ERROR
> org.childhealthcare.diagnosis.servlet.VelocityLayoutServlet- Error
> servicing /chadis/home/admin.vm
> org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
> resource '/home/admin.vm'
>         at
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.
> loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:458)
>         at
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.
> getResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:341)
>         at
> org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.
> getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:831)
>         at

org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.getTemplate(VelocityEngine.java:491)