velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Velocity View Servlet - how to serve page w/o HTTP header
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:44:57 GMT
I agree with Claude, HTTP headers are necessary since you are using
the HTTP protocol.  You just need to set the proper Content-type and
Content-disposition.  And i also wonder what you mean by HTTP headers,
since you refer to HTTP footers as well.  I don't think there's any
such thing as HTTP footers.  Do you mean HTML headers and footers?
Are you using the VelocityLayoutServlet perchance?