velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to call a Java method with params from velocity?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 17:12:50 GMT
Could you try using a newer version of Velocity?  There were some
changes made between 1.4 and 1.5 in how these things were
introspected.  Testing with a newer version would help rule out any
old, fixed bugs.

Also, can you tell me what output you get when you do:

$issue
$issue.class
#foreach( $cf in $custfields )
$cf
$cf.class
#end

This should just confirm that all the references are what we think they are.

And lastly, would you let me know the whole line from your logs that
indicates the error for getValue?