velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hacking Old Tags...
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 01:50:08 GMT
This is probably a question best asked of the Struts 2/WebWork lists.
I'm not aware of any of those developers (who would know best) being
on this list.

But to answer your question, you can't pass a parameter that isn't
either in quotes or a $ref.  You would have to create your own
Directive to do that.