velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: throws Exception ??????
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 00:29:01 GMT
Suspected initial cause:
    IO code that throws Exception and unwillingness to catch, wrap and re-throw

Relevant anecdote:
   Velocity has been around longer than "Effective Java" and is still
doing b.c. 1.x releases

Current holdup:
   no one has been bothered enough to offer a patch to fix it yet

Possible fixes:
   a patch from you?  a 2.x version?  enough nagging from you and
others to get one of us committers to change it?  :)