velocity-user mailing list archives

From "carlo latasa" <clat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Injecting properties into Velocity...
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:34:43 GMT
Hey Nathan,

I've figured it out... with the tag, using

"label = ... does not work.
"key = ... does work.

I guess it makes sense considering that the 'key' in the properties file is
what I'm trying to access.

Thanks for the help! Now I've got to figure out how to get the old tag
syntax working. Of the form #tag( TextField "label= ... where the label does
correctly lookup the property and the tag gets rendered. Again this use to
work in webwork 1.x

--
Carlo Latasa
EdgeDriven.com