velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Sudheer Kumar" <sudheerarim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any way to shutdown Velocity
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:23:49 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.  It is using AvalonLogSystem by default. I changed
this to Log4j but still the problem exists. I initialize Velocity in my
context listener. The following is the code fragment.
----------------
try { Velocity.addProperty("runtime.log", getLogDir() + "velocity.log");
Velocity.addProperty("resource.loader", "file");
Velocity.addProperty("file.resource.loader.class",
"org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader");
Velocity.addProperty("file.resource.loader.path", getFormsDir());
Velocity.addProperty("file.resource.loader.cache", "true");
Velocity.addProperty("file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval",
"10"); Velocity.init(); } catch (Exception e) { log.fatal("Could not init
Velocity", e); throw new ChangeRuntimeException(e); }

I am  using Velocity version 1.4.  I did not change any properties other
than mentioned above.

Sudheer Kumar Arimbra