velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Manish" <prol...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: LinkTool and xHTML
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 05:30:17 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Bubna" <nbubna@gmail.com>
To: "Velocity Users List" <user@velocity.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: LinkTool and xHTML

> Just call the setXHTML(boolean) method to change this behavior.  or if
> you are configuring this in a tools.xml (Tools 2)  or toolbox.xml
> (Tools 1), then you can set an "xhtml" property for the tool to true.

Thanks, I am using Velocity Tools 1.1 (using standard StrutsLinkTool) and thus
use toolbox.xml - how do I set the "xhtml" property to true here? This doesn't
seem to work -

    <tool xhtml="true">
        <key>link</key>
        <scope>request</scope>
        <class>org.apache.velocity.tools.struts.StrutsLinkTool</class>
    </tool>

Do I need to subclass it? Is there a simpler way to set this property in
toolbox.xml (google is just showing me tools.xml examples)

rgds,
- Manish