velocity-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>
Subject contribute vtl.lang definition for gtksourceview-2.0
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 06:20:22 GMT
Hey All,

I was getting tired of working with vtl files without formatting... the
VTL eclipse plugin keeps dying in ganymede, and when that happens I tend
to worry about losing my workspace, so I'm not attempting it again
anytime soon.

Anyway, I wrote a quick and dirty vtl.lang file for gtksourceview-2.0,
which is the text/highlighting engine used in gedit, among others gtk
apps.

Just drop it in

/usr/share/gtksourceview-2.0/language-specs

and it should give basic highlighting, but it's better than black and
white. Anyone want to help with it, please let me know.

--
Raymond Augé
Senior Software Engineer