velocity-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <stevec...@comcast.net>
Subject Best tool for editing Velocity Templates?
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:40:17 GMT
I've been using the Eclipse HTML editor and the warnings are getting
annoying.  I notice several eclipse plugins available, but no comment
about them on the Velocity site.  Is any of them any good and if so,
which is best.  I'd like something that fits in Eclipse, works like a
decent html editor but doesn't get in the way with a lot of noise.
Also, I defined an eclipse template as a sub-flavor of xhtml as a
beginning point for my Velocity Templates.  Is this the best way or is
there something better I should be doing?