velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: load a file through javascript
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:55:14 GMT
Turbine is the framework.  Velocity is just the template engine.  You
will probably get more knowledgeable answers from the Turbine list,
since this appears to me to be a matter of how your
application/servlet(s) are set up to process templates.  I'm not
personally very familiar (anymore) with how Turbine is set up to do
that.