velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to load a macro from file (again!!!)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:02:00 GMT
I would just make a new engine when adding to the global velocimacro
library.  There is a merge method that allows you to specify macro
libraries at merge time, but they don't stay in memory.  You can set
your properties so that inline macros are always registered as global,
but that has obvious side effects.  I'd recommend just init'ing a new
engine for such a change.  Yes, you will lose already cached
templates, but hopefully this isn't something you do often.