velocity-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Novarini <alessandro.novar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to load a macro from file (again!!!)
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:33:44 GMT
Ok, I'll check also some JIRA ml, but I am quite sure you're right,
there is another VelocityEngine (not singleton) that's doing the dirty
job :|

I think I need to get it someway, so I'm thinking to change my code

Velocity.init(customVelocityFile);
Velocity.getProperty(velocimacroLibrary);

into

VelocityEngine ve =
someClass.getCurrentVelocityEngineOrWhateverThisMethodHasBeenNamed();
ve..getProperty(velocimacroLibrary);

Any suggestion?

Thanks again, you've been very helpful
Ale