velocity-user mailing list archives

From mass...@gmail.com
Subject Problem's trying to access VM pages in a JAR file.
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:08:34 GMT
Hi! I'm trying to create a modular application, and each module will be a
JAR with VM pages within the JAR and they will be place in the classpath, I
read that the ClasspathResourceLoader can load templates placed in the
classpath, but I'm having some problems, the first problem is that I can't
use velocimacro.library=pages/VM_global_library.vm in my
velocity,properties, because the velocity can't find this resource, and if I
put the VM-global_library in a jar no prolbem regarding find the file ocur
but all the pages I try to access gives the following error: Unable to find
resource '/pages/login.vm'  (for example).
If someone knows exactly how to config the velocity.properties to access the
VM pages in a JAR file, or have any ideia of what I'm doing wrong please
answer me.