velocity-user mailing list archives

From Byron Foster <by...@base2.cc>
Subject Re: What is best tool for editing Velocity templates?
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 02:04:42 GMT
Hello Steve, the plugin has been moved to a new home at:

http://code.google.com/p/veloeclipse/

The equinox.p2 issues that was a problem with your first attempt to
install should have been resolved.  Try to install it, and please
report back your results.

On Jan 8, 2009, at 6:48 , Steve Cohen wrote:

> Is there any more word on this tool or how to get in touch with its
> authors on this problem?
>
> Byron Foster wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 30, 2008, at 7:25 , Steve Cohen wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone know how to get hold of these people? Veloeclipse won't
>>> install into my Eclipse. Even though their site says it is
>>> compatible with Eclipse 3.0, 3.1 M3 and higher, my Eclipse 3.3.2
>>> won't take the plugin, complaining that "Requested operation
>>> cannot be performed because it would invalidate the current
>>> configuration. See details for more information. Veloeclipse
>>> (2.0.6) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui (1.0.1)", or