velocity-user mailing list archives

From carlo latasa <clat...@gmail.com>
Subject Mapping struts velocity tag parameters...
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:25:03 GMT
Hello,

Trying to find a list of supported parameters in the velocity struts tags
like: #stext or #slabel.

For example, passing "labelSeparator=-" - does nothing. 'labelPosition' -
likewise does nothing.

I've seen other posts relating to this issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@struts.apache.org/msg83661.html

Of course I've looked in the struts documentation and don't see anything.
Putting a '#s' in front of the tags listed here:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/tag-reference.html, you would think
that all of the parameters listed would be supported. Arrrrgh! =)

Perhaps there's a way to set them globally?

Carlo.