velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Mike McDonough" <mike.mcdono...@jeepthing.net>
Subject Converting Velocity based HTML templates to XSL/XML
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 20:47:59 GMT
Hi, I'm scoping out a project that requires converting a numbe of Velocity
HTML templates (50+) into XSL/XSLT/XML based templates. By conversion, I
mean the templates themselves, not the rendered output. The XSL type
templates would then be used going forward instead of Velocity.

Are there any tools available or techniques that could be used to automate
this task? As I've never personally used Velocity, this may be out of left
field, but thought I would check to see what's available before I go down
the road of doing it completely by hand.

Thanks for your help!