velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Mike McDonough" <mi...@jeepthing.net>
Subject Re: Converting Velocity based HTML templates to XSL/XML
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 00:39:17 GMT
What I'm looking for would be a way to translate the Velocity template
before execution/rendering so that any conditional logic would be intact,
but in XSL/XSLT instead of Velocity.

It may not be possible to build a parser that does this, which was my first
reaction, but sometimes management insists...

Thank you for the input so far. Any other ideas?