velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Alessandro Novarini" <a.novar...@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: How to load a macro from file (again!!!)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:04:55 GMT
Hello Nathan,

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Nathan Bubna <nbubna@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your properties look fine and the logs confirm that.

Glad to read it, it means I'm not totally wrong

>  I can only guess
> that whatever VelocityEngine or Velocity singleton that is processing
> your template is not the same one that you are initializing.  What
> code/servlet/whatever are you using to process templates?

This is a good point; unfortunately I don't know the answer :(
I'm using the singleton in my Action class, as I said, this is a jira
plugin, a sort of thing I'm not used to yet and worst of all something out
of my control...
Can you give me an adivice where to search for what you asked? Should there
be a configuration file somewhere?

Thank you for your advices, I'll do further investigation

Ale