velocity-user mailing list archives

From Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net>
Subject Re: Is it possible to load toolboxes from multiple toolbox.xml files?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:34:43 GMT
The method given by Nathan works for VelocityTools 2.0. It's unreleased
yet, but very close to, so you may give it a try. You can find it here:

http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/2.0-SNAPSHOT/

With VelocityTools 1.4 it is probably also feasible by using a custom
VelocityViewServlet and overriding the initToolbox() method. Not tested,
though.

  Claude

On ven, 2009-02-20 at 17:15 +0800, bluejoe wrote:
> Thank you! However, I failed to find VelocityView class in the lastest
> release version of velocity-tools-view-1.4.jar. Then I turned to SVN
> repository and found it there. I want to know when the version
> including VelocityView class will be released? :)

both '/WEB-INF/toolbox.xml' and '/WEB-INF/toolbox.user.xml', the later file maybe be provided
by other developers instead of myself. But I have no idea how to do because it seems that
VelocityViewServlet only use '/WEB-INF/toolbox.xml' as input.