velocity-user mailing list archives

From <david_fu...@owfg.com>
Subject RE: Tool variables not rendering
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 00:52:16 GMT
My apologies for the previous message, I now realize that my toolbox.xml
file was malformed - the sample I started with was apparently for
version 2.x, not 1.x.  I've rewritten the toolbox.xml file in the 1.x
format and all is fine.

It does make me wonder, however, if it's an issue that VelocityTools
read my malformed toolbox.xml without any warnings.  Certainly, this
would have short-circuited my troubleshooting efforts.

Otherwise, it's an awesome project and a joy to use.  Thanks!

-David

                Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments
Note: This message is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of
this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone (604-888-2079) or
electronically by return
message, and delete or destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you.  (OFG_File#163)