velocity-user mailing list archives

From rhild <rh...@yahoo.com>
Subject tools 1.4=>2.0 upgrade, configuration question
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:04:51 GMT

With 1.4 I could override the loadConfiguration method of VelocityViewServlet
to modify/add properties of the velocity configuration at runtime.  From a

http://www.nabble.com/Tools-2.0---VelocityLayoutServlet---loadConfiguration-td18268452.html

When I try this approach the MyVelocityView class I created is not used. I
am setting up the init params for the servlet as indicated.

Question: Does the link above still represent the best way to accomplish
what used to be done by overriding loadConfiguration() in
VelocityViewServlet?  If not, what would you recommend.

thanks,

-Ray