velocity-user mailing list archives

From Stefan1987 <stefan.kar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Eclipse-Plugin + Velocity + read Files
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:10:07 GMT

Hello,

i´m working with your velocity engine and i have got the following problem:

In my root-plugin-folder are the two files velocity.properties and
Templates/TableTemplate.tpl.

At first there were problems reading the "velocity.properties", but i solved
it that way:

URL url =
Activator.getDefault().getBundle().getResource("velocity.properties");
Velocity.init(FileLocator.toFileURL(url).getPath() );

Now i wanted to transfer this solution to the template problem:

url=Activator.getDefault().getBundle().getResource (pTemplatePath);
Template lTemplate = Velocity.getTemplate(FileLocator.toFileURL(url).ge
tPath());

pTemplatePath is a String, for example "Templates\\TableTemplate.tpl";

I wanted to check, if the FileLocator works, so i put a

"system.out.println(FileLocator.toFileURL(url).getPath());

in my code! It works correctly. But in the end there is still a

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException

I would appreciate any help. Thank you!
Best Regards
Stefan1987