velocity-user mailing list archives

From Martin Tilsted <til...@daimi.au.dk>
Subject Re: New Veloeclipse 2.0.7 Release
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:41:38 GMT
Can I report something that might be a bug.
The problem is not new for 2.0.7, the previous versions had the same
problem.

I use ctrl+pageUp/pageDown to switch editor tabs in eclipse.
But if the tab is a .vm file, then this does not work because it switch
between the "Preview" and "Source" tabs.

I have now enabled the "Do not show editor preview tab" so now
ctrl+pagegUp/pageDown don't switch between preview and editor,
but it don't switch between my different open editor tabs either. It
simply does nothing if the active editor is using veloeclipse.

I don't know if this is a bug in Eclipse(I am using the newest version
on linux/FedoraCore6) or if the problem is that veloeclipse still eat
the ctrl+pageUp events.

Martin