velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] Automatic discovery of tools
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:45:26 GMT
For Tools 1.4, no.  For Tools 2.0, just put a tools.xml file in the
root directory of your jar (classpath) or in the current directory of
the file system and it should be auto-loaded by ToolManager,
ViewToolManager or VelocityView (whichever you use).   See
ConfigurationUtils.getAutoLoaded() for more on this.