velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tools 1.4=>2.0 upgrade, configuration question
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:52:32 GMT
Yes, if you need to programmatically manipulate the VelocityEngine
properties, rather than set them via a velocity.properties file, this
is still the way to go.

You are sure you specified the org.apache.velocity.tools.view.class
property in your init-params?  Can you share your code and config,
perhaps i can spot a mistake that is not obvious to you.   Did you get
any exceptions or log messages?  Make sure your VelocityView subclass
has a constructor that accepts a JeeConfig object.