velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse-Plugin + Velocity + read Files
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:06:17 GMT
I assume your FileLocator is returning an absolute path?  If so, you
must configure the FileResourceLoader with an empty path to indicate
that you want it to honor absolute paths.  By default it is restricted
to paths relative to the current directory.  See:

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/apidocs/org/apache/velocity/runtime/resource/loader/FileResourceLoader.html

for more info