velocity-user mailing list archives

From Sathish Jayapal <sjaya...@gmail.com>
Subject Velocity - Struts- XML
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:26:03 GMT
I have an application that uses struts actions rendering some
information and template's body content is from a XML file. I'm not
sure how to go about merging XML information along with struts
actionform. I tried various examples to get some information.

  I was able to velocity working for populating information from
actionform. But am not sure of to integrate or merge XML data to the
same JSP. I tried different options, I tried to use VelocityContext,
and put my parsed XML into that context, send that to be rendered, but
I was getting the famous Resource Exception. I tried to use parse XML
data put into action's request, velocity throws an exception.

Can anybody help me to understand how to merge data from struts action
and XML content??

Thanks!!