velocity-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools-2.0] How to create HTTP-request-based application-wide tool
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:32:52 GMT
I think that I've been pretty cryptic if you understood exactly the
opposite that I wished to say, so I am sorry and thanks for the
patience :-D

First of all I wish to have an application scoped tool.
This tool needs request, response and Velocity context, all things
that, presumably, are bound to the request.
So, at a first glance, it seems impossible to have an application-wide
tool that uses request-scoped objects.
But what if I use ThreadLocal to store request, response, Velocity
context? Will it work?

Thanks
Antonio