velocity-user mailing list archives

From "liumin HU" <...@sigems.fr>
Subject a problem to load a template in the same jar
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 15:37:00 GMT
hi,

I have a problem to load a template.my situations is:

I have a jar used in a wep app. In one method, It use velocity to generate a file with a template.
this template is used only by this method. I need a absolute path for file_resource_loader_path,
i dont know how to get it. i tried  the template file in the root of jar or same level of
my class file. velocity cant load it. and i think the other source loader is not for this
situation. Am i wrong some where. please help me

thanks in advance

liu