velocity-user mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros occasionally not parsing
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 20:25:47 GMT
Thanks,

The macro is defined in the template.  It looks like:

#set($rounds = $currRound - 1)
#macro(Dataset $decn $label $color $width)
    <dataset seriesName="$label"
		     color="$color"
			 thickness="$width"
			 anchorBorderColor="$color" >
		#foreach($step in [0..$rounds])
			<set value='$Values.get("$decn").getResult($step)'/>
		#end
    </dataset>
#end

and the call like this:
		#Dataset($decision, $decision, "$GraphColorList.get(5)", "2")

My macro option are:
        p.setProperty("velocimacro.library", "macro_library.fml");
        p.setProperty("velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.local.scope",
"true");
        p.setProperty("velocimacro.context.localscope", "true");

Let me know if you see anything useful.  We originally had this
problem under Velocity 1.5 so I upgraded to 1.6.2.   I'll set up a
test case under load, see if I can replicate it.

WILL