velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a problem to load a template in the same jar
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 21:08:36 GMT
If you are keeping your template in a jar, then you should use the
ClasspathResourceLoader or the JarResourceLoader.

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 8:37 AM, liumin HU <lhu@sigems.fr> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have a problem to load a template.my situations is:
>
> I have a jar used in a wep app. In one method, It use velocity to generate a file with
a template. this template is used only by this method. I need a absolute path for file_resource_loader_path,
i dont know how to get it. i tried  the template file in the root of jar or same level of
my class file. velocity cant load it. and i think the other source loader is not for this
situation. Am i wrong some where. please help me