velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issues with PagerTool
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 16:26:31 GMT
$link is an instance of the LinkTool.  You'll need to have that in
your toolbox for the example on that page to work.  Also, if you try
out the showcase.war application that comes with VelocityTools you'll
get some live examples of how to setup and use these tools.  Those
might be more useful.

Also, does Spring MVC support Tools 2.0 now?  Last i checked, they
didn't.  If you're not sure and still having trouble, consider
downgrading to Tools 1.4.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Maruthi srinivas Marpaka
<mmarpaka@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I  need to implement pagination in my current project, in which we are using Velocity
and Spring.

> After a bit googling, I found  Nathan's posts, and tried to use PagerTool (
>
> http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/PagerTool.html
>
> ).
>
> The initial display is working fine but the links for 'Next' /2nd Page are not correct
(these are not interpreted properly).