velocity-user mailing list archives

From "Manish" <prol...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: A strange problem of ResourceNotFound
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 06:26:06 GMT
The engine initialization code is simply this much (pretty old,
actually) -VelocityEngine ve = new VelocityEngine();  try {   ve.init();  }
catch (Exception e) {   throw new RuntimeException(e);  }Is there something I
can do here?- Manish> Since you are just passing a Reader directly to the
evaluate() method,> your VelocityEngine knows absolutely nothing about the path
from which> it came.  So, how are you configuring the VelocityEngine instance
you> are using here (ve)?  I don't see that code here.>>On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at
5:45 AM, Manish <prolist@gmx.net> wrote:>> We are facing this strage problem in

our code that uses standalone velocity>> engine. So far it did send the emails
correctly from this standalone program>> running (this particular code doesn't
reside under struts application) on>> our server.>>>> This is the part of
teh
code we use ->>