velocity-user mailing list archives

From Maruthi srinivas Marpaka <mmarp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Facing issues with PagerTool
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 04:57:32 GMT

Hi,

I  need to implement pagination in my current project, in which we are using Velocity and
Spring.

After a bit googling, I found  Nathan's posts, and tried to use PagerTool (

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/view/PagerTool.html

).

The initial display is working fine but the links for 'Next' /2nd Page are not correct (these
are not interpreted properly).

The links are are pointing to "$pagelink.param('index',$!index)" .

I observed that this pagelink is set from $link and I can't understand where the $link is
coming from?

Am I missing anything?

We are using velocity-tools-view-2.0-beta4.jar/ velocity 1.5/JDK1.6

I appreciate all your help.

Thanks

MM