velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Sowatskey <nsowa...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Problem with #include file in index.apt.vm
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 20:58:42 GMT
Thanks, did that too :-)

Regards

Nathan

On 29/05/2009 22:38, "Nathan Bubna" <nbubna@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm.  I would consider asking the Maven user list.  I'm not familiar
> with how the configure/setup Velocity.
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Nathan Sowatskey <nsowatsk@cisco.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> This is a Maven site based on apt files.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Nathan
>>

>> On 29/05/2009 22:24, "Nathan Bubna" <nbubna@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> How are you using Velocity?  Are you using the singleton?  A
>>> VelocityEngine?  Are you using a servlet or a framework that handles
>>> Velocity for you?  Is this a webapp?

org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ContentResource.process(ContentResourc>>>>

org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(Resou>>>>

org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(Resour>>>>

org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getContent(RuntimeInstance.java>>>>
:

org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include.renderOutput(Include.java:225>>>>
)