velocity-user mailing list archives

From Matt Brown <Matt.Br...@citrixOnline.com>
Subject RE: Velocity Variables are accepted in JavaScript Array??
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:43:45 GMT
Well when you say "auto suggest", I have no idea what IDE you are using or what it does or
does not support.

The key question is, does the suggestions.push(element); show up in the rendered page when
you view the source?

-----Original Message-----
From: Int64 [mailto:vineetbindal@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:37 AM
To: user@velocity.apache.org
Subject: RE: Velocity Variables are accepted in JavaScript Array??

Hi I am sure that the list is not empty,

Becouse at the same time i am displaying the values from the list in a table to make sure
that its not empty, that what i am confused about . allthough its displaying the values if
i hardcode them and list is displaying values in the table. why suggestions.push(...) isnt
accepting and displaing them in auto suggest???