velocity-user mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: Escaping question
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:35:05 GMT
Thanks, Nathan.  Although your single-quoting thing is the right answer
for this particular situation, this discussion did at least get me
thinking about the Tools, which I haven't used before.  They could
provide some value for me in other situations so it's good to learn
about them.  Therefore I am interested in more info about the
ServletToolboxManager.

My situation, you might possibly remember, is that of a webapp that is
not delivered as web pages.  I was googling around for information about
this earlier and came across one of my own posts that explains the
situation:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@velocity.apache.org/msg02079.html