velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Escaping question
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:28:06 GMT
// do this once, and keep it around for the life of your app
ServletToolboxManager  manager =
ServletToolboxManager.getInstance(servletContext,
"path/to/toolbox.xml");

// do this for every request
ChainedContext ctx = new ChainedContext(velocityEngine, httpReq,
httpRes, servletContext);
ctx.setToolbox(manager.getToolbox(ctx));

// and then use the ctx just like any other VelocityContext