velocity-user mailing list archives

From mailmur <mail...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: getEncodingFromStream from UnicodeInputStream
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:15:52 GMT

I think its not possible, its basicly an internal bytesToChars issue to know about encoding.
Textual templates know nothing about byte storage they run at character level nor know nothing
about template loader instance was used.

What is it getTemplate() method you mean, can you point me to the class?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/velocity/engine/trunk/src/java/org/apache/velocity/