velocity-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resorce not found -- again! :(
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:39:14 GMT
I'm not set up to easily test Tomcat 5 or 5.5 right now (this machine
only has 6.0 at the moment).  Here's some standard questions:

Are you sure that your properties are being loaded?
What version of VelocityTools are you using?

And a non-standard one:

Perhaps Tomcat 5.5 isn't fond of '.' in paths.  Have you tried:

webapp.resource.loader.path = /, /email