velocity-user mailing list archives

From Pradnya Gawade <pradnya.gawa...@gmail.com>
Subject Display of velocity template emails in clients that might not display HTML
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:58:15 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to use multipart email messages so that both HTML
supporting and HTML not supporting clients will be able to read the
message properly. My question is can it be implemented with Velocity
Engine or I will have to necessarily go for template library such as
FreeMarker? I already have implemented Velocity based email in my web
application, so I was thinking if I have to change my implementation
completely
or I can modify the same to make use of multipart messages.

Thanks in advance.
Pradnya