velocity-user mailing list archives

From Will Glass-Husain <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Velocity include a JSR-223 implementation?
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:06:51 GMT
This isn't true.

Maybe someone has built as JSR-223 library that uses Velocity?  Not within
the Apache Velocity project.

There's certainly been no activity within Apache Velocity to run the TCK,
which (I assume) would be required to announce compliance.

I'd speculate that someone noticed you can call java methods from Velocity
pages and made a wild leap that it supports JSR-223.

WILL