velocity-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Velocity include a JSR-223 implementation?
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:39:46 GMT
On 24/05/2010, Will Glass-Husain <wglasshusain@gmail.com> wrote:
> This isn't true.
>
>  Maybe someone has built as JSR-223 library that uses Velocity?  Not within
>  the Apache Velocity project.

OK, thanks. Yes, I think they must have meant that a JSR-223 factory
is available.

>  There's certainly been no activity within Apache Velocity to run the TCK,
>  which (I assume) would be required to announce compliance.

Not sure it's necessary to run a TCK on a factory implementation.

Is there any interest in adding one to Velocity?
I wrote one for Jexl2 - only two classes are needed plus a property file.
Should not be too hard to do.

Whether it would be useful or not, I don't know.