velocity-user mailing list archives

From boardtc <boar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using FieldMethodizer can get at con stand but not method?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:07:59 GMT
Thanks for responding Jian,

I would not call what I am trying to doing complicated, I'm just calling a
method! I either call the method or have to break the DRY
principle and rewrite it in vtl!

Many other code elements access ApplicationConstants. I should know this but
I am wondering if adding extends Object to it will require an object being
created...I guess not...

Cheers,

Tom.