velocity-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using FieldMethodizer can get at con stand but not method?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 14:00:47 GMT
Hi, Tom,

I am also using Velocity 1.4 currently. I tend to avoid complicated variable
assignment like #set($count = $object.method(...)).

Why not just pass an object? It is not costly anyway:
context.put("ApplicationConstants", new com.myco.ApplicationConstants());

You can also use the FieldMethodizer on the object.

Jian
www.JiansNet.com
Built with Java and Velocity Engine