velocity-user mailing list archives

From boardtc <boar...@gmail.com>
Subject Using FieldMethodizer can get at con stand but not method?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 13:30:31 GMT
We are stuck with Velocity 1.4 at the moment.

I have a java public final class ApplicationConstants  which is full of
final static constants, e.g. COUNT and a static string method, returnView
which takes a string, e.g "test". I add it to my context like
        context.put("ApplicationConstants", new
FieldMethodizer("com.myco.ApplicationConstants"));
In my template
  #set($count = $ApplicationConstants.COUNT)
works but
  #set($count = $ApplicationConstants.returnView("test"))
does not.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom.