velocity-user mailing list archives

From boardtc <boar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global references and parse file location
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 08:58:33 GMT
Clearly I need to do some more reading...but where?
http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/developer-guide.html only says in
relation to #parse, "this may be used to make all includes relative to the
current directory". Where is the current directory set for Velocity? I got a
hold of Pro Jakarta Velocity (2004) but #parse was not mentioned.

Cheers,

Tom.